What I have to do if the residence permission term is running out? | Ukrainian Migration Lawyers

Migration Lawyer

In cause of COVID 19 the Government Established that foreigners and stateless persons who were unable to leave Ukraine or were unable to apply to the territorial bodies/units of the State Migration Service of Ukraine with an application to extend their stay in Ukraine and/or to exchange a temporary/permanent residence permit because of the imposition of quarantine, no administrative liability shall be applied for violations of the legislation on the legal status of foreigners and stateless persons if such violations occurred in the period or as a result of quarantine measures.

The issuance of identity documents confirming the citizenship of Ukraine or the special status of the person during the quarantine period is carried out at the place of the person's address.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in our Chat or by email.

10 переглядів0 коментарів